In my life I saw astonished eyes today

 Arun M V
In my life I saw astonished eyes today!!!I became mad after that...I hate this world...I remember t v chandran film "kathavaseshan"...hooo...why god created money? to make the human in trouble???I am fed up with this system...I will elop...sure...may be from this life too...fed up fed up....

Today we can't live with calm and honest mind...ayyappa paniker's poem- kapadamee lokathil aathmarthamayoru hrudayam undayathanu en parajayam-"...It is true...we can handle the situations only when we became fraud...how cruel it is...I am too irritated to avoid this...
I saw the man's eyes filled with fear...He became nervous when I said that...He was persparing a lot...may be his heart beat doubled...he said that he may lost his hometown...It pierced my heart and still it pricking...
Money will kill everything...but it has a power to hide the fact...I feel it...may be different opinion will be there...
Don't let money to lead us...
But let us lead the money to follow you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

പുത്തകം .കോം

My photo
ഓര്മ്മയൊഴുക്ക് . "ഒരു നദിയൊഴുകുന്നു ഓര്‍മ്മകളിലൂടെ ഓര്‍മ്മപ്പെടുത്തലുകളിലൂടെ എന്നിലൂടെ നിന്നിലൂടെ ചേര്‍ത്തുവെക്കാം നമുക്കാ ഓര്‍മ്മയോഴുക്കിനെ www.putthakam.com

www.putthakam.com,

About this blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
ജാലകം